Monday, March 29, 2010

Bangkok - The Food

I just came back from Bangkok! Yes although it was said that the street will be filled with red shirt people spilling blood everywhere, I chose to visit the place because it’s free! Yes it’s free, thanks to Irene impressive performance in her work which left the company no choice but to reward her with this 3 days 2 nights trip to the land of red shirt people with blood haha. But the truth is, I didn’t really get to bump into any red shirt people at all while I was there, so I guess the news is a little exaggerated.

The free trip includes a stay at Sofitel, one of the exclusive hotels in the middle of the city and I’m glad that it’s located near the BTS line:


We spent most of our time shopping and hunting for food like

Tom Yam Noodle:


Mango salad:


Glass noodle:


Sticky rice:


Mango sticky rice:


Tom Yam Gung:


Pineapple Fried Rice:

And although those food made my stomach uneasy, I still like them very much :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment