Saturday, March 6, 2010

Singapore Again

Beep, blogging in Singapore now. Yes I've returned here again to settle some stuff and also to do some knowledge transfer. The reason for the knowledge transfer is because I've decided, and already took action to resign from my current workplace. Well this is not surprising to me as I did see this coming some time ago.

Switching from one place to another isn’t something easy because I need to move out from my current comfort zone and expose myself to the risk of joining a new place which I'm not familiar with. Well there are always pros and cons in every work place and generally in every decision made so whatever the outcome is, I'll take it as an experience.

Things which are harder to let go are friends and connections which I've made here and also the great things which I had and have been doing with them. But as I said, there are always gives and takes and I'll try to maintain the connection and continue to make new ones

0 comments:

Post a Comment