Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bye Buck

This is my last week at Singapore, 3 more days to go before I can board the bus and go back to KL for good! Well it’s not like I hate it here but I feel a lot more comfortable working at KL with the familiar surrounding and people around. Well this sense of belonging will be gone anyway after 23rd of March which is my last day in the company

--/--

Ok the above was written when I was at Singapore but I didn’t post it up (which I have forgotten why) until now. Anyway it’s already 24th of March today, which means that I’ve already left the company. I was both relieved but cheerless in the same time while sorting out what’s mine and what’s not at my cubicle yesterday. It was a hard heavy feeling leaving a team of people whom I’ve spent most of my waking hours with and who I’ve gone through so much together. The old Chinese saying: “there is no feast that last forever” is true and I should accept that fact and move on. Hopefully I wouldn’t be too occupied with my new job and still be able to catch up with them later.

Thanks a lot to the .NET team for the lunch at Paddington and also my own team for the dinner at Chilies. Although the movie that I bought u guys wasn’t that good but hey, it’s the thought that counts right? And also thanks a lot for the little souvenir that you guys gave me (which I’ll upload the photo here later) because that’s really meaningful. The IT field is small and who knows, our path might re-connect again in the future. Alright till then, bye bye colleagues and hello friends :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment